Dear Patients & Families,
Before your appointment, please review the following protocol our office will be adhering to upon your arrival, as the safety of our patients and staff are our utmost concern and priority.
- Anyone entering the office will be required to have their temperature taken.
- Facial masks are required to be worn in the office.
- Every patient will be asked to verbally answer a Health Questionnaire.
- Brushing stations will not be open, PLEASE brush and floss at home before appointment.
- We ask that, if possible, the patient attends the appointment alone; however, one parent is welcome to accompany the patient but please do not bring siblings, other family members or friends to the appointment.
- Doctor and orthodontic assistants will be wearing full PPE, which includes N95/KN95 face masks, face shields, safety glasses, gowns and gloves, in compliance with CDC regulations.
- Please maintain social distancing regulations in the waiting room and patient bay.
Again, thank you for your understanding! We value you and your trust in us. Your patience is so appreciated as we diligently adhere to Covid-19 protocols and safety measures.
Dr. Tyler Ferris & Dr. Megan Hembree