Dear Patients & Families,
As you can imagine, we are extremely busy and working overtime to get all patients back on track with their treatment. We sincerely appreciate and thank you for your patience as we begin this task.
Before your appointment, please review the following protocol our office will be adhering to upon your arrival, as the safety of our patients and staff are our utmost concern and priority.
- Anyone entering the office will be required to have their temperature taken.
- Facial masks are required to be worn in the office.
- Every patient must submit the online Covid-19 “Patient Advisory and Acknowledgment” before coming into the office. You may find this in the button titled “Covid-19 Questionnaire” above this section. PLEASE SUBMIT THIS THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT. This questionnaire only needs to be submitted one time. At future appointments you will verbally be asked if there are any changes to the questionnaire since your last visit.
- Brushing stations will not be open, PLEASE brush and floss at home before appointment.
- We ask that, if possible, the patient attends the appointment alone; however, one parent is welcome to accompany the patient but please do not bring siblings, other family members or friends to the appointment.
- Doctor and orthodontic assistants will be wearing full PPE, which includes N95/KN95 face masks, face shields, safety glasses, gowns and gloves, in compliance with CDC regulations.
- The public restroom will not be available.
- Please maintain social distancing regulations in the waiting room and patient bay.
Again, thank you for your understanding! We value you and your trust in us. Your patience is so appreciated as we safely navigate the re-opening of our office.
Dr. Tyler Ferris & Dr. Megan Hembree