Do you want to straighten your teeth but don’t want to wear metal braces? Why not use clear aligners? They are virtually undetectable and serve the same purpose as traditional metal styles.
Why Clear braces?
Ferris Orthodontics provides a variety of braces, with Invisalign being a popular choice due to its discretion.
This cutting-edge approach of teeth straightening makes use of customized see-through aligners that are inserted and removed similarly to retainers. The method is straightforward. Simply wear the aligners day and night and change them with a new pair of aligner trays every 2-3 weeks. You keep going till your treatment is completed. This means spending less time scheduling appointments and less time sitting in the chair on each visit.
Here are some other advantages of clear braces you may not have considered:
- Because clear aligners are practically invisible, they are less obvious while you are receiving treatment.
- There are no wires or brackets to alter, and nothing to puncture or injure your cheeks or gums with Invisalign.
- When eating or drinking, remove the trays to avoid food becoming entangled in the wires and brackets.
- Brushing simplified! You won’t have to weave floss around wires or between brackets since you can remove the aligners every time you brush your teeth.
- There are no dietary limitations!
- Because they contain no metal, clear aligners are the ideal solution for persons who are allergic to metal.
- With fewer appointments, you’ll spend less time in the orthodontist’s chair.
Straight teeth not only look great, but they also help with general dental health.
By opting to seek treatment, you’ve taken the first step toward a bright future of oral health. When your teeth are not crowded, they are easier to care for. Clean teeth and gums aid in the effective battle against germs. This lowers your risk of developing gum disease and tooth decay, keeping your heart and body healthy.